by George Veletsianos.
I hope you are all doing well.
The video portion of your final assignment is due in a few days, on Oct 27 by 11:55 pm Pacific.
Please remember that in addition to submitting your video and references to the assignment dropbox, one team member also has to submit it to the relevant discussion board for your colleagues to be able to conduct their peer-review. Here's the discussion board for ease of access: https://moodle.royalroads.ca/moodle/mod/forum/view.php?id=353668
Video peer-assessment process
We will use the forum where videos will be posted to facilitate who will review which video. Here's how the process will work:
0. By my count, we should have 2 reviewers for each video (12 videos x 2 reviewers = 24). This means that over the next few days 12 separate threads will appear in the discusion board, each with a link to a video.
1. Once videos start being posted on the discussion board, you may start select the video you want to review.
2. Visit the discussion board, and make a choice about which video to assess by responding to the thread of the video. A short comment that says “I will be reviewing this video” is sufficient.
3. Pick any video that does not already have 2 reviewers. If a video has 2 reviewers, consider that video unavailable to you and please choose a different video.
4. You do not need to wait for all videos to be posted. You can select a video as soon as videos start being posted if you wish, BUT, PLEASE first make sure that you indicate your selection in the discussion threads.
Thank you again for all your hard work, and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help over these last few days that we have together.