Unit 3 | Considering the Need for Innovation in Designing Instruction in Your Context
In this Unit, we will examine the intersection between design and innovation and its potential impact on digital learning environments. In order to do this, we will engage in a critique of the literature and the development of a contextual design challenge based on the readings and the design thinking process experienced in this course.
Learning Activities and Assignments
- Week 7: Complete Assignment 3: Case Examination.
- Weeks 7-8: Review and analyze scholarly literature pertaining to innovation, hype, intentional mindset and design.
- Week 9: Complete Assignment 4: Planning to Design.
- Week 1-9: Engage in interactive discussions on course and student blog sites. (See Contribution to the Learning Community – after Assignment 4).
- Complete readings for Unit 3.