Your instructor has obtained ethics approval on behalf of students in LRNT 525 to conduct an organizational assessment, provided it is complies with the following:
- The following data collection methods will be used: informal interviews, sharing of existing internal documents
- Participants will be asked to contribute under one hour each of their time.
- You will be obtaining free and informed consent from all participants*
- Between 1 and 3 participants will be involved to provide insights on organizational change readiness. No participants will be under 18 or part of a vulnerable population.
- The organization involved does not require its own ethical review.
- You are not in a position of power over any participants.
- The data collected will be used only to produce a final report for LRNT 525.
- Participants can withdraw at any time.
- Participants will remain anonymous unless they give specific permission to be identified in the final report.
If your particular project falls outside of what is described above, you may need to complete your own individual Request for Ethical Review.
* Please see the consent form template.