Welcome to LRNT524 – Innovation, Design and Learning Environments
In this course, you will examine the core aspects of designing instruction and instructional design in the context of digital learning environments through the lens of innovative and empathetic practice. You will investigate the continuum of innovation and its impact on the design of learning environments. You will apply design thinking and a design thinking process to the creation of digital learning environments for your context, and examine how the use of empathetic design is consistent with the development of inclusive learning environments for social justice.
- Critically examine various design models and approaches used in the creation of digital learning environments.
- Critically analyze user needs and experiences for digital learning.
- Explain how innovation impacts the design of learning environments.
- Propose a design solution to a problem.
- To each other via the course blog and your own WordPress blogs
- #RRUMALAT on twitter;