|Course Learning Outcome A (Program Learning Outcomes: 2, 4, 8)
|Identify a need that can be met by a digital learning resource.
- Identifies a professionally focused problem of practice (PoP) that may be addressed with the design of a digital learning resource.
- Evaluates methods (data collection and analysis options) to Empathize and assess prospective learner preferences and needs in the context of a PoP.
- Selects and applies a method, or methods to learn from prospective learners and proposes a digital learning resource with an accompanying Design Note (Define and Ideate).
|Course Learning Outcome B
(Program Learning Outcomes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
|Design and create a digital learning resource.
- Analyzes the comparative strengths and weaknesses of digital learning solutions and applies a theoretical framework to select a solution appropriate to the needs of learners (Define, Ideate)
- Designs a plan for creating a self-directed or facilitator-guided digital learning resource (Ideate).
- Drafts a digital learning resource to meet identified educational needs or challenges through effective design methods (Prototype). Begins to solve the Problem of Practice.
- Creates an audience-specific Learner Guide (if the resource is self-directed) or Facilitation Guide (if the resource requires an instructor) to accompany the digital learning resource.
|Course Learning Outcome C
(Program Learning Outcomes: 1, 2, 10)
|Critique a digital learning resource.